Data Entry, Transcription & Social Media Marketing
We are a growing marketing firm looking for part time freelancers to work with us from home. We want at least 12 freelancers who will each focus on a different industry such as law/legal, medical, travel, education, etc.
You will obtain information from social media accounts and enter the data into a WordPress web site page. We would prefer people who are familiar with WordPress or similar platforms but we are willing to train. Other duties:
- Find events using Facebook events and cut/paste/copy and type the data into our website.
- Obtain information from social media and type/copy/paste into our directory of professionals
- Create engaging Facebook and Instagram posts.
- Reply to messages and posts on Facebook and Instagram
- Obtain information from social media to create a weekly newsletter
- Find images on Facebook and Instagram, save them, edit them and get permission and releases from image owner
Great communication skills via phone, email, and chat.
Excellent with social media posts and pictures, captions.
Comfortable with weekly check-ins including phone calls and video chats.
Must be familiar with the basics of building a website or using WordPress
About the Company
At Marker Media Marketing, we’ve done the research, we handle the marketing, and we know the business. We have helped thousands of businesses establish their brand and grow their digital place by creating internal alignment, slick systems and processes and disruptive marketing communications.
Meet The Rebel
“A few months ago I got a job offer doing social media marketing that lets me work from home. I was so excited because I had been looking for a real job from home for years. Rebelmoms is a great service because it’s free but the networking opportunities with other women who’ve been there are the most helpful aspect. I got so much out of it and now I feel like I can help others too. Rebelmoms is a great community for all kinds of women – whether you’re a stay at home mom, a career professional, a home based business owner or an freelancer – there’s is somewhere here who can help.” ~ Kari Parker, Pine Grove PA
Do you work for this employer? Share your story here!