Remote Member and Customer Service Support Agents
Member and Customer Service Agents are needed to work in your own home and be your own boss. You’ll be working from your laptop or home based office delivering call center support services for prestigious Fortune 500 top companies like Carnival Cruise Lines, Intuit and more. YOU will choose the clients who you want to work with, and you will create your own schedule so that you can work from home at the best time for you.
Earn up to $14/hr or more with experience and advancement. Escape the 9 to 5 and set your own schedule from home.
- Provide contact and call center customer and member support services from your home
- Support medium to large companies all across the globe by providing telephone support to customers
- Document customer issues, detail resolution options and document follow up actions
- Learn, review and stay up to date on all products and services offered by the client so that you can provide the best possible service
- Quiet place to work in your home
- Excellent PC and computer skills
- The ability to navigate multiple computer programs
- Great customer service and communication skills
- Excellent work at home job for anyone who can be their own boss
Home Office Requirements
- Show us your Rebel Resume! Create Yours Here
- Telephone and USB Headset with Microphone
- High speed Internet
Get hired! Create a free account here
About the Company
Arise Virtual Solutions connects independent home based call center businesses to large companies to provide on-demand customer service through innovative crowdsourcing, delivering exceptional operational and cost efficiencies while also providing excellent work at home and home based business opportunities.
Meet The Rebel
Andrea Vinck is a mom of two from Florida who started her business, “AV/VA – Andrea Vinck Virtual Assistant”, in 2015 and began working from her home as a virtual assistant professional. After taking on a few projects as a virtual receptionist, she accepted a job offer from Arise and has now been working with them for 3 years.
“I love helping people so it was natural for me to work in the customer support field. I truly enjoy offering support and love having the opportunity to work from home and earn a steady income. A lot of my work with Arise is answering calls from motorists who need roadside assistance so I get to help people who really need to hear a calm voice. My advice: With Arise, you need to be friendly, supportive but also quick! The quicker your calls end, the more work you’ll get. Arise offers training and has certification courses so be sure to take advantage of them to improve your skills and get more work.”Andrea Vinck, AV/VA Virtual Assistant