Influencer Marketing Assistants to work with Social Media and Fashion Industry
Looking for a FUN job to do from home? You found it because our Influener Marketing Assistants have a blast and make money!
What is Influencer Marketing? Large organizations such as fashion brands, designers, and cosmetic companies use Instagram personalities and other accounts to promote their products. Our Influencer Assistants will research Instagram (and occasionally Facebook, Snapchat and YouTube) users to locate accounts that are active, fun, and have a substantial following.
A typical shift will include:
The work involves making connections with Instagram users, creating reports based on user’s interactions and audience, and talking to Instagram personalities about the fashion and cosmetic brands and products that we represent. All work is done via Instagram, email, chat, text, and mobile phones.
- Search for Instagram users by following hashtags, keywords, and location. We also provide a list of accounts that should be checked at the beginning of each shift.
- Compile data into a report that includes Instagram user’s information, type of followers, and screen shots of interactions, comments, photos, and other related information.
- Make contact with Instagram users, comment and reply to Instagram posts and photos, respond to emails, return phone calls and text messages, and send information packets via attachments and UPS/US Postal Mail.
We will cover all costs associated with your mobile phone plan and will provide you with an iPad Pro.
- Must have an Instagram account or be willing to setup an account.
- Must have an online presence to include a personal website with bio. (Use the easy Website Builder if you do not have a website)
- Interest in fashion, cosmetics, major brands and the latest trends.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Video Taggers must be able to create short video snippets. Video editing training is available here.
SALARY & HOURS
15 Part Time Openings! We are looking for Rebelmoms who are available at least 20 hours per week. We are hiring 3 Marketing Assistants for each time zone in the United States: Pacific, Mountain, Central, and Eastern, as well as 2 for the Hawaii, and 1 for Alaska. You must be able to work flexible hours within your time zone to include morning, evenings and weekends.
$16.25/hr. 20-30 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
Rebelmoms confidential listing. Equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
BE A REBEL! Create a Rebel-Resume with this easy Website Builder and GET HIRED!