Remote Executive Assistant
Salary $22 – $26 per hour
Full time. $22 to $26 per hour. (Depending on your experience, education and certifications). The Remote Executive Assistant will support the sales department with coordination of schedules, projects and other tasks. You will work full time, 40 hours per week and occasionally be available to handle task from executives in international time zones.
The Remote Executive Assistant must have the ability to work from home while also working closely with our remote team, as well as organizations and executives who are located across the USA and Europe. We are looking for a virtual assistant who can work well independently in a home based setting while also working successfully in our fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate will have previous experience as an administrative assistant, executive assistant, virtual assistant, or admin office manger – or similar role.
- Manage highly confidential office and administrative support tasks with discretion and professionalism.
- Handle requests and act as a go-between with our executives.
- Screen cals and voicemail, forward to appropriate individuals, respond to general email requests and follow up as necessary.
- Prepares business letters, reports, correspondence, presentations, minutes, schedules and more.
- Use business software including Microsoft Teams, Excel, MS Word, project management software, and more.
- Make business travel arrangements, coordinate meeting logistics, distribute travel vouchers and details, and prepare expense reports.
- Manage, plan, and update calendars (internal and external meetings).
- Track and submit all expenses for reimbursement. Create monthly reports and quarterly reports.
- to $26 per hour, full benefits, remote work
The ideal candidate for this position must:
- Have previous administrative experience (5+ years)
- Have organizational and time management skills
- Have leadership skills
- Have the ability to work independently from a fully equipped home office with printer, laptop, internet access, and a private and quiet room with door
- Have the ability to multi-task proactively in a fast-paced environment
- Have experience with Microsoft Office Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word. Microsoft Office certificationshelpful.
Get hired! Create an Account
About the Company
Since 1999, Virtual Office Temps has offered virtual assistant jobs, projects and assignments for candidates interested in administrative and data entry work from home. VOT provides a free solution for job seekers and employers. They hire only the best, top quality virtual assistants that are equipped to work from home to ensure that hiring employers have access to professional-level talent.
Meet The Rebel
Meet The Rebel: “I live in a small town in Maryland and I have teenagers so I am very busy! That’s why I really love working from my home office as a virtual assistant. I have had the opportunity to work on so many great projects with companies big and small. I like that I get to choose which projects I want to take. As a home based virtual assistant, I prefer to stick with what I most enjoy so I tend to focus on projects that involve administration and clerical assignments.”
“My Advice: set up an online portfolio or website. This is crucial since employers can’t find you without out. VOT will send your resume to the hiring managers this way and they will give you a free listing in their directory of virtual assistants. I would also suggest that you find a niche – for instance, I mostly work for attorneys and law offices so that gives me a competitive boost in those fields.Susan Jenkins, VOT Virtual Assistant
To get started, create a Virtual Assistant website
Do you work for this employer? Share your story here!