Home >> Work at Home Jobs >> Clerical >> Data Entry
Data Taggers for Digital Documents, Videos & Images
Our Data Taggers work part-time from home tagging image and other online files. “Tagging” is simply entering a list of key words and phrases associated with the file. Common tags for videos include subjects, names, genre, and location. Common tag for image files include colors, people, activity, and objects depicted. We have an extensive database of curated files with new videos, photos and documents being added daily.
A typical shift will include:
- Watching/scanning videos and carefully reviewing digital documents and image files.
- Annotating files to identify key people, businesses, locations, objects, actions, activities, and scenes of importance.
- Uploading a spreadsheet of tags along with key information about each file such as name, description, genre, and date.
Each shift is 4 hours. You can complete up to 7 shifts per week. You can start a shift anytime that fits your schedule. You must meet set goals for each shift before qualifying for the next shift.
$12/hr for Document and Image Taggers. $15/hr for Video Taggers.
Want more jobs like this? Register here! (It’s free)
- Internet connected computer.
- Strong grammar and spelling skills.
- Knowledge of best SEO practices helpful.
- Proficiency in word processing and spreadsheets.
- Video Taggers must be able to create short video snippets.
- Show us your Rebel Resume! Create Yours Here
About the Company
Rebelmoms confidential listing. Equal opportunity employer. Candidates must be at least 18 years old to be considered for employment. EOE/M/F/D/V/SO
Get hired! Create a free account here